Dear Supporters of the Center,
We hope you’ve liked what you’ve seen so far from the Center for a Stateless Society. Our financial support for independent scholar (now C4SS Research Associate) Kevin Carson allowed him to produce a widely hailed work in his ongoing synthesis of free-market libertarian and libertarian socialist thought — “Industrial Policy: New Wine in Old Bottles” — as well as ongoing commentary pieces.
With your help, for the Spring of 2009 we’d like to:
- fund Carson’s research work for the second quarter (April through June), to result in another study for publication…
- fund Carson’s commentaries for the remainder of this quarter and all of next quarter
- and add our second paid staff position, a News Analyst, to produce additional commentary
This takes money, but not very much of it. Our modest funding goal, to allow us to carry this out and prepare the way for future growth and success, is very small. I’ll break down the expense list for you and you can see for yourself:
- $300 for Carson’s research study
- $400 for Carson’s commentary work from now through the end of June ($25 per piece)
- $600 for the News Analyst’s commentary ($25 per piece) from April through June
That’s a $1,300 fundraising goal. I believe we can achieve it, but I could be wrong. It’s all in your hands. If you want a polycentric movement, donate today.