Here's an old post from the blog archives of Geekery Today; it was written about 8 years ago, in 2015, on the World Wide Web.
So you tell me that your country cannot survive an influx of migrants from other countries, or from some other country in particular. OK, well, so what? Who cares?
If it is a question of
survival, and if countries have to perish so that people can live, then I am on the side of people, not on the side of your territorially organized ethno-political combines. Of course I am. Why aren’t you?
If countries' survival and people's survival come into conflict, then good lord of course people are always categorically more important.
\@@e2;20ac;aa;#@@e2;20ac;17d;ImmigrantRights@@e2;20ac;ac; @@e2;20ac;aa;#@@e2;20ac;17d;OpenAllBorders@@e2;20ac;ac; @@e2;20ac;aa;#@@e2;20ac;17d;AbolishAllNations@@e2;20ac;ac;
- GT 2015-03-16: Open all borders, end all national boundaries. A Manifesto.
- GT 2014-11-18: National borders are a military, not a natural, phenomenon.
- GT 2013-07-27: Immigration freedom is personal liberty. Borders are statism.
- GT 2007-11-12: Sin Fronteras
- C4SS.org 2013-10-15: Against All Nations and Borders
Reply to Who Cares? Follow replies to this article · TrackBack URI