Monday Lazy Linking
Here's a pretty old post from the blog archives of Geekery Today; it was written about 13 years ago, in 2010, on the World Wide Web.
- Ex-New Orleans Cop Pleads Guilty To Massive Cover Up In Post-Katrina Shootings | TPMMuckraker. tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com (2010-02-26). “A veteran New Orleans police officer pleaded guilty yesterday to orchestrating an elaborate cover-up of a shooting in the days after Katrina in which police gunned down six unarmed city residents, killing two and seriously wounding four. …” (Linked Friday 2010-02-26.)
- Cutting Up Your Credit Cards. Jesse Walker, Jesse Walker: Reason Magazine articles and blog posts. (2010-02-25).
"The banks and credit card companies have spent 50 years building a proprietary, locked-down system that handles roughly $2 trillion in credit card transactions and another $1.3 trillion in debit card transactions every year," Daniel Roth writes in Wired. But now "an army of engineers and entrepreneurs is rushing in,…(Linked Friday 2010-02-26.)
- Health Care and Radical Monopoly | The Freeman | Ideas On Liberty. Google Alerts – http://www.thefreemanonline.org/featured/scratching-by-how-government-creates-poverty-as-we-know-it/ (2010-02-24).
The Freeman Online. Published by the Foundation for Economic Education …. in " Scratching By: How the Government Creates Poverty as We Know It" (The …(Linked Saturday 2010-02-27.)
- "Two-Gun" Mutualism? – Part 1. Shawn P. Wilbur, Out of the Libertarian Labyrinth (2010-02-27).
"TWO-GUN" MUTUALISMand theGOLDEN RULEThus one remains in perplexity and uncertainty, equally attracted and repulsed by two opposite attractors. Yes, the sympathies of our era are equally lively, equally energetic, whether it is a question of liberty or equality, of individuality or association. The faith in society is complete, but the…(Linked Saturday 2010-02-27.)
- Two-Gun Mutualism? – Part 2. Shawn P. Wilbur, Out of the Libertarian Labyrinth (2010-02-27).
"TWO-GUN" MUTUALISMand theGOLDEN RULE[continued]INDIVIDUALISM vs SOCIALISMIt is clear that, in all of this writing, it is necessary to understand by socialism, socialism as we define it in this work itself, which is as the exaggeration of the idea of association, or of society. For a number of years, we have…(Linked Saturday 2010-02-27.)
Reply to Monday Lazy Linking Follow replies to this article · TrackBack URI